CopySafe Video Protection
CopySafe Video provides a most unique video protection solution that not only provides real protection from all copy and screen recording, but can cater for online viewing on your web pages as well as desktop. In fact CopySafe Video is the only copy protection solution for video that can be displayed on web pages while viewed in a browser that supports copy protection.
Click for the CopySafe Video product page.
When used for desktop viewing you can either embed the protection settings for general distribution, or apply DRM to prevent the video from being shared. CopySafe Video DRM prevents sharing by locking your video to the user's computer, making it impossible for it to be shared with unauthorized users. Sure, they can distribute 1,000 copies, but none can be opened unless the user has your permission.
For web page viewing the video is encoded so that it can only be shown on your web page. Domain Lock, invented by ArtistScope, ensures that your video cannot be plagiarized and used elsewhere. DRM is not necessary with browser viewing as it can be in conflict with the member privileges already provided by the Moodle membership system.
CopySafe Video Features
- Encrypt video for desktop reading with optional DRM or online web page display.
- Prevent all copy including PrintScreen and screen recording.
- Watermarking with user's details and date.
- Limit by number of views per user.
- Expire by calendar date or by hours/days from first use.
- Limit usage to 1-3 computers per subscriber with computer lock.
- Enable access by group or individual token, online or offline DRM.
- Encrypted file increases in size by only a few Kb..
- Unique buffering enables large video files to play online instantly.
- No compression used for best quality from the original.
Adding CopySafe Video to Moodle
ArtistScope provides free add-ons for all CMS including Moodle, that enables the site owner to upload and place CopySafe Video on Moodle web pages from the Moodle page editor. Click for more info on the Moodle plugin.
Evaluating CopySafe Video
CopySafe Video can be evaluated by downloading and testing the software, or by visiting online demos.
- Download CopySafe Video software
- Visit the CopySafe Video demo for Moodle (requires the ArtisBrowser version 30.0)
- Purchase a license for CopySafe Video Encoder
Each license includes free support and upgrades for life, the DRM Portal service for free without limitation, use of our online book cover design tool and the promotion/sales of video without limitation in our online book store free of commission.
ArtistScope Site Protection Software (ASPS) is now supported on all OS and
The CopySafe solutions provide the most secure copy protection for inmages, PDF and video, but a Windows conmputer is required to view the content. ASPS began as a Windows only solution but now that the ArtisBrowser is available for Windows, Mac OSX, Andoid and iOS, ASPS is the now best all round copy protection solution for online content, and the one solution most securely protects all media... anything displayed on the page is copy protected from all avenues of exploit!
Not only is the copy protection more secure due to ASPS creating a secure tunnel between website and the user's browser, it is much easier for site admins and tutors to use. Media is no longer required to be encrypted prior to upload and specially embedded onto pages. Now pages to be protected can be simply nominated from the settings page for the ASPS Tag Management plugin. Simply include keywords like "lesson, course, etc" for ASPS copy protection to be triggered for all pages including those keywords.
For more infrmation about ASPS, please visit the ArtistScope Site Protection page at artistscope.com.