CopySafe Video Protection
CopySafe Video provides a most unique video protection solution that not only provides real protection from all copy and screen recording, but can cater for online viewing on your web pages as well as desktop. In fact CopySafe Video is the only copy protection solution for video that can be displayed on web pages while viewed in a web browser.
Click for the CopySafe Video product page.
When used for desktop viewing you can either embed the protection settings for general distribution, or apply DRM to prevent the video from being shared. CopySafe Video DRM prevents sharing by locking your video to the user's computer, making it impossible for it to be shared with unauthorized users. Sure, they can distribute 1,000 copies, but none can be opened unless the user has your permission.
For web page viewing the video is encoded so that it can only be shown on your web page. Domain Lock, invented by ArtistScope, ensures that your video cannot be plagiarized and used elsewhere. DRM is not necessary with browser viewing as it can be in conflict with the member privileges already provided by the Moodle membership system.
CopySafe Video Features
- Encrypt video for desktop reading with optional DRM or online web page display.
- Prevent all copy including PrintScreen and screen recording.
- Limit by number of views per user.
- Expire by calendar date or by hours/days from first use.
- Limit usage to 1-3 computers per subscriber with computer lock.
- Enable access by group or individual token, online or offline DRM.
- Multi-language support (including right-left).
- File encryption and decryption not limited by file size.
- Unique buffering enables large video files to play online instantly.
- Loss less compression dramatically decreases file size.
- Online DRM portal account included for free without limitation.
- Sell from our online book store for automated purchases/subscriptions.
- Track sales and usage per document and subscriber.
- Online Book Cover Design tool integrated with your DRM account.
- One-time software purchase - free support and upgrades for life.
Adding CopySafe Video to Moodle
ArtistScope provides free add-ons for all CMS including Moodle, that enable the site owner to upload and place CopySafe Video on Moodle web pages from the Moodle page editor. Click for more info on the Moodle plugin.
Evaluating CopySafe Video
CopySafe Video can be evaluated by downloading and testing the software, or by visiting online demos.
- Download CopySafe Video software
- Visit the CopySafe Video demo for Moodle (requires the ArtisBrowser)
- Purchase a license for CopySafe Video Encoder
Each license includes free support and upgrades for life, the DRM Portal service for free without limitation, use of our online book cover design tool and the promotion/sales of video without limitation in our online book store free of commission.